Material Processing

Quarry Plant Solutions /Stone Crusher Plants
AS a leading global manufacturer of Stone Crusher equipment, we offer advanced, rational solutions for any size-reduction requirements, including quarry, aggregate, grinding production and complete stone crushing plant. We also supply individual crushers and mills as well as spare parts of them.

Golden star resources ltd wassa gold mine

  • Golden Star Resources to invest US$15 million in Wassa

    Apr 07, 2021· Golden Star Resources Limited, a gold mining company in the country, is investing an amount of US$15 million in exploration in its Wassa underground mine

  • GOLDEN STAR RESOURCES LTD.

    Mar 31, 2021· Wassa Gold Mine 26 . Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource Estimates 35 . Mineral Reserves 35 . our and we, or related or similar terms, refer to Golden Star Resources Ltd., its predecessors and consolidated subsidiaries, or any one or more of them, as the context requires. GLOSSARY OF UNIT ABBREVIATIONS .

  • Golden Star - Operations - Wassa - Golden Star Resources

    Wassa is located in south-western Ghana. Golden Star commenced production from the surface operation at Wassa in 2005 and commercial production was achieved at Wassa Underground on January 1, 2017. In early 2018 Wassa transitioned into an underground-focused operation.

  • Golden Star Resources Continues to Generate Encouraging

    Oct 15, 2012· Golden Star Resources holds the largest land package in one of the world's largest and most prolific gold producing regions. The Company holds a 90% equity interest in Golden Star (Bogoso/Prestea) Limited and Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, which respectively own the Bogoso/Prestea and Wassa/HBB open-pit gold mines in Ghana, West Africa.

  • GOLDEN STAR RESOURCES LTD (GSC.TO) Company Profile &

    Description. Golden Star Resources Ltd. operates as a gold mining and exploration company. The company owns and operates the Wassa gold mine, the Wassa underground mine, and

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd.: Wassa Drilling Program Extends

    Jan 30, 2014· Golden Star is an established gold mining company that holds a 90% interest in both the Bogoso and Wassa open-pit gold mines in Ghana. Golden Star also has a 90% interest in the Prestea

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd. Stock Price (GSS) Barron's

    Apr 23, 2021· Mar 1, 2021 Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine NI 43-101 Technical Report PR Newswires. Feb 24, 2021 (PR) Golden Star Resources Reports Results for the Three and Twelve Months Ended

  • Golden Star announces agreement for - Global Mining Review

    Jul 27, 2020· Global Mining Review , Monday, 27 July 2020 11:35. Advertisement. Golden Star Resources Ltd has recently announced that it has entered into a binding agreement for the sale of its 90% interest in the Bogoso-Prestea Gold Mine in Ghana to Future Global Resources Ltd (FGR) for a purchase price of up to US$95 million (the transaction).

  • GOLDEN STAR RESOURCES LTD. : Shareholders Board Members

    Golden Star Resources Ltd is a gold mining company. The Company owns and operates the Wassa underground mine in Ghana, West Africa. Wassa mine is located in south-western Ghana and has mineral proven and probable mineral reserves of approximately 1.5 million ounces (oz).

  • Wassa - Royal Gold

    Golden Star Resources Ltd. (Golden Star) owns a 90% interest in GSWL, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%. The Wassa open-pit operations commenced in 2005 and the Wassa underground mine achieved commercial production in January 2017. In early 2018, Wassa transitioned into an underground-focused operation.

  • Golden Star - Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine

    Mar 01, 2021· Golden Star owns a 90% interest in, and manages, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, whose primary asset is the Wassa gold mine, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%. The Wassa mine is located in the Western Region of Ghana, 150km west of the capital, Accra. Wassa lies within the southern portion of the Ashanti Greenstone Belt.

  • Golden Star Resources, Ltd - Consensus Indicates Potential

    Apr 14, 2021· Golden Star Resources Ltd. operates as a gold mining and exploration company. The company owns and operates the Wassa gold mine, the Wassa underground mine, and a carbon-in-leach processing plant located to the northeast of the town of Tarkwa, Ghana; and the Bogoso gold mining and processing operation.

  • Golden Star Announces Agreement with Royal Gold for

    Apr 20, 2021· Golden Star Resources Ltd. Logo (CNW Group/Golden Star Resources Ltd.) In consideration of the long-standing relationship with the Wassa mine, and by extension the Wassa operations host communities, Royal Gold has committed to provide financial support for the activities of GSOPP that benefit the Wassa operational communities through an annual

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS:US) News & Upcoming

    Feb 24, 2021· FEB 24, 2021. 4:15 PM EST. Golden Star Resources Reports Results for the Three and Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2020 Delivering on Increased 2020 Production Guidance at Wassa. Golden Star Resources Reports Results for the Three and Twelve Months Ended December 31,

  • Golden Star Resources - Wikipedia

    Golden Star is a gold mining company. The Company began production in Ghana in 1999. Golden Star holds a 90% interest in both the Prestea (formerly known as Bogoso/Prestea) and Wassa mines, situated on the Ashanti Gold Belt in western Ghana. Operations West Africa. The company operates one mine in Ghana; Wassa. Wassa

  • Golden Star Resources Company Profile - Office Locations

    Apr 26, 2021· Golden Star Resources Ltd is a Canadian gold mining company, with two producing gold mines in Ghana, West Africa. The Company is strategically focused on growing its operating margin through shifting production to lower cost, higher grade, non-refractory ounces.

  • Golden Star achieves commercial production at Wassa

    Jan 01, 2017· Golden Star Resources Ltd. (NYSE MKT: GSS; TSX: GSC; GSE: GSR) is pleased to announce that commercial production has been achieved at its Wassa Underground Gold Mine in Ghana, effective January 1

  • GOLDEN STAR RESOURCES LTD. : Stock Price MarketScreener

    Golden Star Resources Ltd is a gold mining company. The Company owns and operates the Wassa underground mine in Ghana, West Africa. Wassa mine is located in south-western Ghana and has mineral proven and probable mineral reserves of approximately 1.5 million ounces (oz). Read more.

  • Wassa Gold Mine - Mining Technology Mining News and

    Wassa Gold Mine. Golden Star (Wassa) (GSWL), a subsidiary of Golden Star, owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in south-west Ghana. Golden Star holds a 90% interest in GSWL, while the Ghanaian Government holds the remaining 10% ownership earning a 5% royalty on the gross revenue of GSWL's gold

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd, GSC:TOR summary - FT

    May 14, 2021· Golden Star Resources Ltd is a gold mining company. The Company owns and operates the Wassa underground mine in Ghana, West Africa. Wassa mine is located in south-western Ghana and has mineral proven and probable mineral rese rves of approximately 1.5 million ounces (oz). View full business profile

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd. Ghana Stock Exchange

    Golden Star Resources Ltd. As SSR in March 7. 1984. and GSR in May 15. 1992. Golden Star is an established gold mining company that holds a 90% interest in both the Bogoso and Wassa open-pit gold mines in Ghana. Golden Star also has a 90% interest in the Prestea Underground mine in Ghana, which is currently undergoing permitting subsequent to a

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) TradersPro

    Mar 17, 2021· Trade Setup . Golden Star Resources Ltd. operates as a gold mining and exploration company. The company owns and operates the Wassa open-pit gold mine, the Wassa underground mine, and a carbon-in-leach processing plant located to the northeast of the town of Tarkwa, Ghana; and the Bogoso gold mining and processing operation, the Prestea open-pit mining operations, and the

  • Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine NI 43-101

    Mar 01, 2021· WASSA GOLD MINE OVERVIEW. Golden Star owns a 90% interest in, and manages, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, whose primary asset is the Wassa gold mine, with the Government of Ghana owning the

  • Golden Star Doubles Inferred Mineral Resources at Wassa

    Apr 12, 2018· 3.1 million ounce (147%) increase in Inferred Mineral Resource estimate at Wassa Underground to 5.2 million ounces of gold (44.9 million tonnes at 3.6 grams per tonne ("g/t") of gold ("Au

  • Golden Star - Home

    Golden Star is an established gold mining company operating the Wassa mine on the prolific Ashanti Gold Belt in Ghana. As the winner of the PDAC 2018 Environmental and Social Responsibility Award, Golden Star is committed to leaving a positive and sustainable legacy in its areas of operation.

  • Wassa Gold Mine - Mining Technology Mining News and

    Wassa Gold Mine. Golden Star (Wassa) (GSWL), a subsidiary of Golden Star, owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in south-west Ghana. Golden Star holds a 90% interest in GSWL, while the Ghanaian Government holds the remaining 10% ownership earning a 5% royalty on the gross revenue of GSWL's gold production.

  • Golden Star Completes Sale of the Bogoso-Prestea Gold Mine

    Oct 01, 2020· /PRNewswire/ - Golden Star Resources Ltd. (NYSE American: GSS) (TSX: GSC) GSE: GSR) ("Golden Star" or the "Company") approximately 40km from the Wassa gold mine. Recently, production was

  • Golden Star Resources, Ltd (GSS) Company Profile & Facts

    Golden Star Resources Ltd. operates as a gold mining and exploration company. The company owns and operates the Wassa gold mine, the Wassa underground mine, and a carbon-in-leach processing plant

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSC : TSE) Stock Price & News

    Golden Star Resources Ltd is a Canadian company that owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in Ghana. The company formerly owned and operated the Bogoso-Prestea gold mine, also in

  • Golden Star Files Updated Technical Report for Wassa Gold Mine

    Jun 20, 2019· All monetary amounts refer to United States dollars unless otherwise indicated. Company Profile. Golden Star is an established gold mining company that owns and operates the Wassa

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd Company Profile Toronto, ON

    In 2012 the company had proved and probable reserves of about 4.3 million ounces of gold and produced about 331,200 ounces annually. Golden Star has open-pit gold mines and processing operations at two sites, Bogoso/Prestea and Wassa/HBB,

  • Golden Star Resources - Restructured to Grow - Business

    May 17, 2021· Golden Star Resources has undergone significant changes over the last two years to maximise its golden opportunities. Incorporated in May 1992, Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSR) is a well-established mid-tier Canadian gold mining company operating the Wassa mine on the prolific Ashanti Gold Belt in Ghana. With one of the largest land packages of any

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd.: Wassa Drilling Program Extends

    Jan 30, 2014· Golden Star is an established gold mining company that holds a 90% interest in both the Bogoso and Wassa open-pit gold mines in Ghana. Golden Star also has

  • Golden Star Resources set to double down efforts on Wassa Mine

    Oct 26, 2020· budget set for rise in 2021. President and CEO of Golden Star Resources (GSR) Limited, Andrew Wray, has reaffirmed his companys commitment to exploration of the Wassa underground mine, describing it as a fantastic body of resources with an enormous capacity for growth.

  • Golden Star Resources, Ltd (GSS) Company Profile & Facts

    Golden Star Resources Ltd. operates as a gold mining and exploration company. The company owns and operates the Wassa gold mine, the Wassa underground mine

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd.: Continued Exploration Drilling

    Apr 03, 2014· Golden Star Resources Ltd. today provides an update on exploration activities at its Wassa gold mine in Ghana. Drilling widths in this press release are estimated true widths in meters and grades

  • Golden Star - About Us - History - Golden Star Resources

    Incorporated in May 1992, Golden Star is an established gold mining company with operations in Ghana. For more information on our key milestones, please explore our timeline below.

  • Golden Star Resources to invest $ 15 million in Wassa

    Apr 07, 2021· Golden Star Resources Limited, a gold mining company in the country, is investing an amount of $15 million in exploration in its Wassa underground mine this year. The Chief Operations Officer of Golden Star Resources Limited, Graham Crew who disclosed this during an interaction with a section of the media in Accra last week Thursday

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) TradersPro

    Mar 17, 2021· Trade Setup . Golden Star Resources Ltd. operates as a gold mining and exploration company. The company owns and operates the Wassa open-pit gold mine, the Wassa underground mine, and a carbon-in-leach processing plant located to the northeast of the town of Tarkwa, Ghana; and the Bogoso gold mining and processing operation, the Prestea open-pit mining

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS : NYSEAMERICAN) Stock

    Golden Star Resources Ltd is a Canadian company that owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in Ghana. The company formerly owned and operated the Bogoso-Prestea gold mine, also in Ghana.

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd.: Continued Exploration Drilling

    Apr 03, 2014· Golden Star Resources Ltd. today provides an update on exploration activities at its Wassa gold mine in Ghana. Drilling widths in this press release are estimated true widths in

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) TradersPro

    Apr 15, 2021· Trade Setup . Golden Star Resources Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a gold mining and exploration company. The company owns and operates the Wassa gold mine, the Wassa underground mine, and a carbon-in-leach processing plant located to the northeast of the town of Tarkwa, Ghana; and the Bogoso gold mining and processing operation, the Prestea open-pit mining

  • GOLDEN STAR RESOURCES LTD (GSC.TO) Company Profile &

    Description. Golden Star Resources Ltd. operates as a gold mining and exploration company. The company owns and operates the Wassa gold mine, the Wassa underground mine

  • GOLDEN STAR RESOURCES LTD.

    Wassa Gold Mine or related or similar terms, refer to Golden Star Resources Ltd., its predecessors and consolidated subsidiaries, or any one or more of them, as the context requires. CAUTIONARY NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION

  • Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSC : TSE) Stock Price & News

    Golden Star Resources Ltd is a Canadian company that owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in Ghana. The company formerly owned and operated the Bogoso-Prestea gold mine, also in Ghana.


Copyright © 2021 Meilan International Jaw crusher / Cone crusher / Contact Us